Assalamu'alaikum O:)

Hai!!! Welcome to my Blog! This is the first time i write in my Blog . Kinda confused what should i write here.... Okay, first i will introduce my self :)

Hello everyone!!! My name is Viska Yuzella , just call me viska :) i'm from West Borneo . I was born on August 21th 1996! I study at Senior High School 1, and now i'm at grade 11 . I really enjoy being part of Science Class number 1 . The students in the class are very funny ^^

Okay, now i'll tell you the reason why i made this blog!
In the school, we have a lesson about english and the teacher told us to made a blog. So, we can collect our tasks to her easily . The teacher's name is Mam Mimi . Honestly fiom the first time she came into our class, i felt a little scared of her . but, as time goes away, i really enjoy her lesson .
To be honest, i really love English, but unfortunately i bad at Grammar! My goal is pretty simple . I want to speak english fluently and good in Grammar .

Okay, guys! I think i talk too much . I thinks that's all about me! Thank you for reading all of my babble! ^^

1 Response to "Assalamu'alaikum O:)"

  1. Colorful Ideas says:
    17 November 2012 pukul 20.29

    Hi viska... nice to see and read your blog... I'm trapping myself on your feeling yah... but no worries... you can feel free to ask me if you have any problem in English. One more... keep writing ya... :)

    -c_i-

Posting Komentar